Re: [opensuse-packaging] single-spec rewriter
On Fri, 2018-03-16 at 10:05 +0100, Johannes Segitz wrote:
Hello,

I need to convert a spec file to a python 2/3 single spec file. In
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Python_Singlespec
a single-spec rewriter is mentioned:
"In many cases, you don't need to do anything. The single-spec
rewriter
will convert your Requires to match the generated package."
So where do I find it? It's not linked anywhere.

Thanks,
Johannes
Hi

This was afaik singe time effort by Jan Matejcik, so if your spec was
not converted by this I guess you will have to convert manually now.

What packages are we talking about btw?