Re: [opensuse-packaging] Proper way to set shebangs in singlespecs
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 17:28:51 CET schrieb jan matejek:
i'll make the link more prominent as soon as the wiki unlocks

Oops ;-)

Fixed since two hours, after Andreas told me about the issue on IRC.

For your entertainment:
I blocked a spammer earlier today, and didn't uncheck the "block the IP"
checkbox. It turned out that I still had the Provo proxy IPs whitelisted
in the wiki config instead of the Nuremberg login proxy. Therefore
blocking the "spammer's IP" blocked the login proxy, which made the
english wiki read-only for everybody. So nothing really surprising, the
only surprising thing is that this went unnoticed for so long.

Needless to say that I updated the IP whitelist in the config file ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
One piece of advice: if you maintain a C&C server (which is both a
really bad idea and a criminal act and as such, strongly discouraged),