Re: [opensuse-packaging] Proper way to set shebangs in singlespecs
On 12/21/2017 10:01 PM, Luciano Santos wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough, English is not my first language.
Neiter it is mine :)
For executables: Replace the /usr/bin/env with /usr/bin/python2/3 using
e.g. sed:

sed -i '1s/^#!.*/#!\/usr\/bin\/python3/'
Although, if it wasn't, how would I make a conditional to make both packages,
python2-* and python3-*, use the right shebang as singlespecs use both
pythons?
You can only use one shebang at a time, so the files in your
python2-package need to have python2, the ones in the python3-package
the python3 shebang. Or none at all.
I can't think of any. If someone do, please help us clarify this particular
case.
In the case of the linked python-gobject with documentation files: Just
remove them. I create a submit request for that package:

Sebastian

--
python programming - mail server - photo - video - https://sebix.at
cryptographic key at https://sebix.at/DC9B463B.asc and on public keyservers