Re: [opensuse-packaging] Proper way to set shebangs in singlespecs
  • From: "Luciano Santos" <luc14n0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 22:01:03 +0100
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough, English is not my first language.

I need a conditional statement that can be satisfied to modify the shebang to
use
python2 in the python2-gobject package and python3 in the python3-gobject one.

For documentation/example files: remove the shebangs and the executable bit.

That's my case. It's good to know I only need to do some deletion.

For executables: Replace the /usr/bin/env with /usr/bin/python2/3 using
e.g. sed:

sed -i '1s/^#!.*/#!\/usr\/bin\/python3/'

Although, if it wasn't, how would I make a conditional to make both packages,
python2-* and python3-*, use the right shebang as singlespecs use both pythons?
I can't think of any. If someone do, please help us clarify this particular
case.