[opensuse-packaging] Proper way to set shebangs in singlespecs
  • From: "Luciano Santos" <luc14n0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 03:47:19 +0100
Hi openSUSE hackers,

I have been looking for a way to properly set the right shebang in a python
singlespec package. But without any lucky so far. The naughty package in
question is python-gobject:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/GNOME:Next/python-gobject

I did some try and error with %ifpython macro, which seems to be the usual
way to make this right, but after toasting some kittens I stopped and
realized this is not working.

Have someone cross this path before? If someone have succeeded in such quest
and could shed some light on this one for my curiosity's sake and the
package's health as well, of course, I would be grateful.

Looking forward for your thoughts,
Luciano.