[opensuse-packaging] Ownership issues with /usr/share/licenses in SLE-12
Hello!

I'm trying to build python-pytest-relaxed for SLE-12 in backports which
is required as a dependency for one of the tools we are using for the
public cloud stuff.

The build fails with RPM complaining about /usr/share/licenses being unowned:

[ 4s] ... running 01-check-debuginfo
[ 4s] ... testing for empty debuginfo packages
[ 4s] ... running 02-check-gcc-output
[ 4s] ... testing for serious compiler warnings
[ 4s] (using /usr/lib/build/checks-data/check_gcc_output)
[ 4s] (using
/var/tmp/build-root/openSUSE_Backports_SLE-12-x86_64/.build.log)
[ 4s] ... running 03-check-binary-kernel-log
[ 4s] ... running 04-check-filelist
[ 4s] ... checking filelist
[ 4s] python-pytest-relaxed-1.0.0-0.noarch.rpm: directories not owned by a
package:
[ 4s] - /usr/share/licenses
[ 4s] python3-pytest-relaxed-1.0.0-0.noarch.rpm: directories not owned by a
package:
[ 4s] - /usr/share/licenses
[ 4s]
[ 4s] suse-laptop failed "build python-pytest-relaxed.spec" at Fri Dec 15
13:35:27 UTC 2017.
[ 4s]

Normally, this issue is fixed by installing the package which install this
directory
into the chroot, either through a Preinstall directive in the project
configuration
or by adding the package in question to Build-Depends in the spec file.

The directory /usr/share/licenses is provided by filesystem which I tried
preinstalling
through the aforementioned mechanisms. However, I still keep running into the
ownership
issue as shown above.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Adrian