Re: [opensuse-packaging] nonspammy KDE builds?

On Tuesday 2017-12-12 13:51, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 12/12/2017 01:45 PM, Christian Boltz wrote:
Needless to say that horicontal scrolling is a matter of taste, and
personally I prefer linebreaks in build logs over horicontal scrolling.
That's the good thing with a user stylesheet - you can adjust it for
your needs without annoying those who prefer the line-wrapped version.

Which again requires additional configuration and more work. The Debian
version works out of the box. Not everyone wants to deal with CSS or
knows any CSS, including me. I just want a version that displays nicely
in the browser and the raw log. Debian has that, OBS doesn't.

Open a feature request on github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service
to show e.g. a checkbox which toggles the CSS with JS.