Re: [opensuse-packaging] nonspammy KDE builds?

On 12/12/2017 11:46, Mathias Homann wrote:
That being said: my biggest problem with that failing build is that not
even grepping for "error" or something helped to make the log more
readable since the developers of digikam saw fit to have several folders
containing "error" in their name in the project, which absolutely HAD to
be added to the include path on each moc call, hence each call having
several -I statements with the word "error" in them.
Build logs normally contain the word "error" multiple times that's why I suggested grepping for "error:" note the colon at the end. This normally occurs AFAIR 3 times.
Best regards
Dave P