[opensuse-packaging] Re: nonspammy KDE builds?
On 12/12/2017 10:20 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Dez 11 2017, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <adrian.glaubitz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I mean, yes, you are 100% right but that doesn't change the fact that the OBS
logs are harder to read from the browser than Debian's build logs and I think
that's the problem that the original poster has.

Non-plain logs are harder to handle since they are useless in an editor.

I can get the raw builds logs by just clicking the "text" link in Debian
but the default are the HTML-encapsuled logs which is reasonable when
opening the log file with a web-browser for viewing.

But I guess this is turning into bike-shedding now. I prefer Debian's
solution because it allows me to choose between a web view and a plain
view and the web view is default in the browser.

Adrian