Re: [opensuse-packaging] nonspammy KDE builds?
Citeren John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <adrian.glaubitz@xxxxxxxx>:

On 12/11/2017 02:47 PM, Michael Matz wrote:
Sure, because you compare apples and oranges. Debian delivers a HTML page
with the 'raw=0' you had in your URL. OBS always delivers a raw text
file. And that latter happens to be line wrapped in your browser (in mine
as well). Use 'raw=1' if you want to see how it's also line wrapped with
the debian logs in a browser.

Is this now about arguing who is right or this about solving the problem that
the original poster had?

I mean, yes, you are 100% right but that doesn't change the fact that the OBS
logs are harder to read from the browser than Debian's build logs and I think
that's the problem that the original poster has. And my browser is using the
default settings, Firefox 57 on openSUSE Tumbleweed.

Firefox by default wraps lines in plain_text. But this is easy to change:

about:config -> plain_text.wrap_long_lines -> false