Re: [opensuse-packaging] nonspammy KDE builds?

On 12/11/2017 02:47 PM, Michael Matz wrote:
Sure, because you compare apples and oranges.  Debian delivers a HTML
page
with the 'raw=0' you had in your URL.  OBS always delivers a raw text
file.  And that latter happens to be line wrapped in your browser (in
mine
as well).  Use 'raw=1' if you want to see how it's also line wrapped with
the debian logs in a browser.

Is this now about arguing who is right or this about solving the problem
that
the original poster had?

I mean, yes, you are 100% right but that doesn't change the fact that
the OBS
logs are harder to read from the browser than Debian's build logs and I
think
that's the problem that the original poster has. And my browser is using
the
default settings, Firefox 57 on openSUSE Tumbleweed.

Thanks,
Adrian

But this is really a matter of preference though, personally I find
build logs that don't wrap and that you have to scroll left to right on
much harder to read. At this point openSUSE is providing a plain text
file viewed in a browser, whether the browser wraps plain text files or
not really should be a browser config option if its not already (or
atleast fixable via a plugin)

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30