Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS: Temporary failure in name resolutio
Am 10.12.2017 um 13:05 schrieb Michael Ströder:
HI!

For all Factory and Tumbleweed repos I get build failures with this message:

[ 34s] Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno -3]
Temporary failure in name resolution -- Some packages may not be found!

Re-triggering the build several times within a longer timespan did not help.

It works for SLES and Leap build targets.

It seems to try fullfill dependencies from pypi - which is not available
in OBS workers. I suppose SLES and Leap don't even try.

Greetings, Stephan