[opensuse-packaging] Re: Mixed license problem
Jan Engelhardt-4 wrote
On Wednesday 2017-08-30 08:38, Luigi Baldoni wrote:
Stephan Kulow-3 wrote
Sorry, but CC0 is not the same situation as CC-BY-ND. CC0 is basically
public domain while ND is not open source.

I thought ND was nonfree, but not necessarily closed source.

[...]
Because according to FSF it's compatible with GPL-3.0:
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/cc-by-4-0-and-cc-by-sa-4-0-added-to-our-list-of-free-licenses

Pay attention:
CC-BY-4.0 and CC-BY-SA-4.0 has been classified as libre.
CC-BY-ND-4.0, however, has not.

Right, major brainfart on my part.
Do you think this is final? How can I get in touch with legal to find out
which license would
be acceptable?

Regards

--