Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Mixed license problem
Am 29.08.2017 um 19:16 schrieb Luigi Baldoni:
Jan Engelhardt-4 wrote
On Tuesday 2017-08-29 18:37, Luigi Baldoni wrote:

Upstream tells me they could relicense it under CC-BY-ND-4.0, with the
rest
of the code being GPL-3.0 or LGPL-3.0: were this the case, would Factory
accept it?

ND is no-derivative, which is, in a sense, against the free spirit to be
able to modify (and then reshare) the work.

I understand that, but are there hard rules in that regard?

Yes, there are rules:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_guidelines#Code_vs_Content

Greetings, Stephan