Re: [opensuse-packaging] Mixed license problem
Hi,

I had a very similar situation with the program hollywood, see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/utilities/hollywood
The artwork is CC0 and the code is Apache-2.0.

Are other distros shipping this package? If yes, how are they dealing
with it?

Sebastian