[opensuse-packaging] Re: devel:languages:python:legacy proposal
todd rme wrote
There are a lot of packages in devel:languages:python that are simply
unmaintained. Upstream will never update them to support python3. This
is both a maintenance burden and a potential security issue.

So I suggest wherever possible we move away from these packages. When
we can they should be removed from factory and removed as (optional)
dependencies for other packages.

How do you find out if they are unmaintained or simply out of date?
Someone should create a script to check each of them against pypi.

Regards