Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Python packages naming rules

On 21.8.2017 07:31, Thomas Bechtold wrote:
Yes please. That didn't occur to me but it is a good idea.

So we want to Provide now all combinations with - and _ ?

Definitely not. Only in the few cases where upstream is confused enough to use
both, like here. ISTM
this is something the packager must know and therefore can add the alternate
spelling manually.

m.

Could that be done automatically instead
of adding all the Provides manually to every spec file

< Previous Next >