Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS Notification Build Failure Spam
On Thursday 2017-08-17 09:46, Sebastian wrote:

On 08/16/2017 11:22 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Wednesday 2017-08-16 22:42, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2017, 22:25:35 CEST schrieb Sebastian:
Hi,

I think that this thread on opensuse-buildservice is about this issue:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2017-08/msg00035.html
Okay, just another mailing list to subscribe. Unfortunately, I don't
understand the thread: How can I fix this problem?
osc rebuild -f
Is it needed to call this for every affected package? Or does the
problem go away automatically after some time?

It will go away when the scheduler decides to rebuild your package.
Which either happens when a dependency changes (which might never
happen), or when you explicitly tell it to.

You can issue a rebuild -f per project for shortcutting.