Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS Notification Build Failure Spam
On 08/16/2017 11:22 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Wednesday 2017-08-16 22:42, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2017, 22:25:35 CEST schrieb Sebastian:
Hi,

I think that this thread on opensuse-buildservice is about this issue:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2017-08/msg00035.html
Okay, just another mailing list to subscribe. Unfortunately, I don't
understand the thread: How can I fix this problem?
osc rebuild -f
Is it needed to call this for every affected package? Or does the
problem go away automatically after some time?