Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS Notification Build Failure Spam
On Wednesday 2017-08-16 22:42, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2017, 22:25:35 CEST schrieb Sebastian:
Hi,

I think that this thread on opensuse-buildservice is about this issue:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2017-08/msg00035.html

Okay, just another mailing list to subscribe. Unfortunately, I don't
understand the thread: How can I fix this problem?

osc rebuild -f

It's a transient problem caused by what I believe to be an unavoidable
race (the worker gets the list of rpms to install before it tries
downloading the packages in its own right).