Re: [opensuse-packaging] Update on patches upstream policy

On 07/08/2017 18:40, Christian Boltz wrote:
Does someone know a better example to list as openSUSE-specific feature?
Otherwise (unless someone objects) I'll just remove AppArmor profiles as
example for openSUSE-only patches in a few days.
I made rosegarden-10.10-filepaths.patch for rosegarden years ago when I discovered that no templates or examples were available in the file menu, when I discussed this on their devel list they weren't interested in integrating it but it's still in the package at version 17.04, this is an openSUSE specific feature. Any patch that disables the online update is also an openSUSE specific feature.

Dave P