[opensuse-packaging] Update on patches upstream policy
Hello,

I've just adjusted "Upstream policy" section [1] in our
"openSUSE:Packaging Patches guidelines" on openSUSE Wiki in order to
explain our current patch policy better.

The previous version of the paragraph only mentioned that patches should
be sent upstream first when OBS package maintainer requires it.
However, the truth is that all patches that can be interesting to
upstream must *always* be sent to them. I hope that now the paragraph is
clearer regarding this topic.

If you are not familiar with this policy, please take your time and read
this article.

Also, if you maintain any package, please check whether it contains any
patches that should be sent upstream. It's never too late to do it :)

Thank you!

Best regards,
Kristyna Streitova

[1]