[opensuse-packaging] Massive problem with automatic formatting of spec file
Hi!
I didn't care much on the discussions about the problems with the automatic
formatting of spec-files up to today. In all projects maintained by me the
spec-cleaner is regulary used and am very glad it helps me creating a
consistent and easy to read format within my files.

BUT today I tried to fix a problem which came up trying to build first PHP7
pear packages. I branched the php7 development project and changed a SINGLE
LINE in the file and adopted the changes file.

Submitting back to the devel:languages:php/php7 project, I now get a diff of
960 lines (see https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/514670 ). I think in
general the changes make sense, but no one can review that! I can hardly find
the change in the diff (its lines 204-205).

To collaborate, this situation has to be improved.

Have a nice weekend!

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna