Re: [opensuse-packaging] no more nobody user on OBS?
On Wed, May 24, Ruediger Meier wrote:

However it's just annoying that we have to do that and endusers of the
distro also have to do that.

No enduser of the distro has to do that. Only package maintainers.

So the goal to clean-up and well-define our system users leads to more
randomization. I still see no benefit of not providing "daemon"
and "nobody" always in opposite to basically any other existing Linux
distro.

We do provide that. I have the impression that some people here only
complain without ever doing a fresh installation of Tumbleweed and
looking at, what end users are getting...

Thorsten