Re: [opensuse-packaging] Build-Dependencies in SPEC-File
On Mon, 2017-05-22 at 16:01 +0200, Andre Herrlich wrote:
Hi All,

I'm currently creating a SPEC file for an application written in GO.
I have the problem that some of the Build-Requirementes can not be
served from the standard repositories. On my local system, I can add
appropriate repositories (from the opensuse build service) for that.

How does this work with an automated build on build.opensuse.com?
Just a

BuildRequires go>=1.8

and the build service finds the dependencies automatically?

In the 'project configuration' you can find what repostiories OBS is
using to satisfy dependencies..

Just a sample, based on the 'virtualization:containers' project:
<repository name="openSUSE_Tumbleweed_and_d_l_g">
<path project="devel:languages:go" repository="openSUSE_Factory"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Factory" repository="snapshot"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC" repository="standard"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Factory:ARM" repository="standard"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Factory:zSystems" repository="standard"/>
<arch>aarch64</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>ppc64le</arch>
<arch>s390x</arch>
</repository>

The "path project" statements instruct the build service to grab
packages from the repositories specified - if a package with the same
name can be found in multiple repos, the FIRST ONE listed wins; so the
order does matter.

Hope that helps,
Dominique