Re: [opensuse-packaging] Build-Dependencies in SPEC-File
Hi

On 05/22/2017 04:01 PM, Andre Herrlich wrote:
Hi All,

I'm currently creating a SPEC file for an application written in GO.
I have the problem that some of the Build-Requirementes can not be
served from the standard repositories. On my local system, I can add
appropriate repositories (from the opensuse build service) for that.

How does this work with an automated build on build.opensuse.com?
Just a

BuildRequires go>=1.8

and the build service finds the dependencies automatically?

You need to either add the devel:languages:go path in your project configuration or "linkpac" the go package from devel:languages:go to your project