Re: [opensuse-packaging] %make_jobs doesn't work
Hello list, hello Martin,

On 09.05.2017 09:23, Martin Pluskal wrote:

On Tue, 2017-05-09 at 07:04 +0200, Sascha Manns wrote:
Hello list,

i have prepared that Spec [1]. But a build breaks with "%make_jobs
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.JYZHOQ: line 33: fg: no job control". See [2].

Maybe i missed a dependency?
Yes - you are removing qt5 packages dependency which pulls macro
defining %make_jobs
For now i have used make %{?_smp_mflags}, and that works.

As a side note I wonder why you are defining
"Release: 0.patched" and operating with package names like
"%{name}%{?_isa}"
Yes, this is a difficult thing. The software "publican" in that
repository needs a wkhtmltopdf, which is build against a patched qt
version [1].

So i realized that through defining a Release: 0.patched which is
requested as BuildRequires and Requires from publican. And the
wkhtmltopdf itself requires the wkhtmltopdf-qt.

I thought so i can differ the wkhtmltopdf version who depends on the
patched qt from the "normal" wkhtmltopdf in Publishing and Factory.

But i removed the %{?_isa} thing what you mentioned.

Greetings
Sascha

[1] https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/qt

--