Re: [opensuse-packaging] Intel MKL packaging
Thanks! Now I did recall that I have to hack some files in numpy in order to switch the LAPACK/BLAS implementations at runtime when numpy was built against the unoptimzed LAPACK/BLAS. But that patch no longer works (an no longer needed) after numpy-1.10 or so.

It seems that if someone need to use mkl, they do need to install MKL first and
then compile numpy from source.

Sincerely yours
Xing