Re: [opensuse-packaging] Requires(pre): user(wwwrun)

On 2017-04-25 15:27, Johannes Weberhofer wrote:
Dear all!

When I understand it right, for future builds it is necessary to
include systemusers like wwwrun when required. This currently is
supported only on Tumbleweed and breaks building on other systems. How
can we handle that? Especially if Leap is going back to a 15 version?
I think, it can be as easy as

%if 0%{?suse_version} >= 1330
Requires(pre): user(wwwrun) # or however that is written
%endif

because future Leap 15 versions will have that feature and a
suse_version of at least Factory's 1330