[opensuse-packaging] How define a signing key for a project
Hello,

we are running an own private obs appliance.
I've a gpg key and want to use this for all my project.
I've added my gpg key in the keyring of /srv/obs/gnupg
and defined it in /etc/sign.conf.
The rpms were signed by my gpg key, but my gpg key is not used to sign
the repos of my projects.
The repos were signed with the key of "defaultkey@localobs".

I read the online obs reference guide
http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.signing.html#id2202
but there is only an empty chapter "Configure sign key"

Can anybody tell me how to define the project signing key ?

Thank you very much.

--
Regards

Dieter