[opensuse-packaging] Re: devel:language:python Factory/Tumbleweed build target changes
  • From: Todd Rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 22:00:44 -0400
I have reverted the change. It caused problems with the noarch packages.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Todd Rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have just implemented some changes for the various factory targets
of devel:languages:python. Most importantly, the
openSUSE_Factory_ARM, openSUSE_Factory_PowerPC, and
openSUSE_Factory_zSystems build targets have been rolled into the
openSUSE_Tumbleweed build target. They are now architectures of
openSUSE_Tumbleweed rather than stand-alone repositories. The
existing repositories are still there. Assuming there are no problems
they will be disabled on in 2 days (Sunday, April 2) and will be
deleted in one week (Friday, April 7 2017).

Second, the opensuse_factory_staging build target has already been
deleted. It was purely a testing repository, so nobody should have
been using it to begin with.

Thank you,
Todd