Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: singlespec python and SLE_12_SP2_Backports
The simplest solution would be to just disable that repo by default.
However, if there (or could be) some way to selectively disable
building python2 versions of specific packages just for that build
target it might be better.

We could also create a custom version of python-rpm-macros that contains
the "python2 blacklist" as part of itself. As long as it is limited to
d:l:py(SLE12_Backports), this might very well be the cleanest solution --
no need to touch individual specs.

That is a good idea. Maybe we could create link called
"python-rpm-macros_SLE12_Backports" that includes a package diff that
adds the blacklist? Then we could disable python-rpm-macros on
SLE12_Backports and enable python-rpm-macros_SLE12_Backports only for
SLE12_Backports.

+1

--

Bruno Friedmann