Re: [opensuse-packaging] A new home for python3 packages
On Monday, 10 April 2017 04:47:09 CEST Luigi Baldoni wrote:
Hi,
I've noticed that some python3 packages I need are, in fact, python3-only
and that some other cannot be unified at the moment, if ever.

Also with the expectation of a mass-conversion d:l:p3 has been a tad
neglected
lately, so I was wondering if the packages above could be rehomed to d:l:p.

Or perhaps it's too early?

The new python singlespec approach can support "python3-only" packages and
therefore the package should be able to find a home in d:l:p. See
https://en.opensuse.org/
openSUSE:Packaging_Python_Singlespec#Packages_for_single_Python_version
for details