Re: [opensuse-packaging] devel:language:python Factory/Tumbleweed build target changes
Am 31.03.2017 um 20:57 schrieb Todd Rme:
I have just implemented some changes for the various factory targets
of devel:languages:python. Most importantly, the
openSUSE_Factory_ARM, openSUSE_Factory_PowerPC, and
openSUSE_Factory_zSystems build targets have been rolled into the
openSUSE_Tumbleweed build target. They are now architectures of
openSUSE_Tumbleweed rather than stand-alone repositories. The
existing repositories are still there. Assuming there are no problems
they will be disabled on in 2 days (Sunday, April 2) and will be
deleted in one week (Friday, April 7 2017).

That does not seem like a very clever idea to me, as this changes the
package search order, giving Factory a higher priority than the ports.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)