[opensuse-packaging] What had happen with my work at home:WernerFink:branches:multimedia:apps/morituri
Hi,

I had done some work on multimedia:apps/morituri in my branch
home:WernerFink:branches:multimedia:apps/morituri.
Now the branch as well as the submit request is gone and a recreation
of home:WernerFink:branches:multimedia:apps/morituri had destoyed
my work:

werner/morituri> osc up
D 01f07c5.patch
D 4830c16.patch
D 4bfbc90.patch
D 607f3e9.patch
D 7bf7554.patch
D 926ce46.patch
D d81dd33.patch
D f08d0a2.patch
D morituri-improve-manpage-sections.patch
U morituri.changes
U morituri.spec
At revision 8e333febd3e77640803d02eb6e25ba55.

how can I get back my work?

????

Werner

List Navigation