Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to update patterns-openSUSE?
On 25.01.2017 16:39, Takashi Iwai wrote:
Hi,

is there a special method to update patterns-openSUSE package?
I thought there were some magic procedure in the past, but nowadays
may I just do osc SR with the desired change?

And what about the patterns of the released product
(e.g. openSUSE-42.2)? Do MR similarly?

I'm trying to fix the long-standing issue in boo#1010202 to drop
gsynaptics, and stumbled upon these questions.

It's just a package. Introducing new patterns requires some care, but
changes to existant patterns is just a diff

Greetings, Stephan