Re: [opensuse-packaging] Correctly naming a python package
Hi,

The convention is to use `python[version]-[pypi-name]`. So in your case
it's `python-lxc-python2` for py2 and `python3-lxc-python2` for py3.
This looks quite ugly in your case, but using the pypi package name is
the most useful convention.

Hope this helps.

Sebastian