[opensuse-packaging] not restarting the docker service on running zypper update?
Hi packagers,

I am packaging docker and we have this problem that if a user runs an unattended update, docker gets updated and so restarted. However, this is causing downtime issues on their services which are inside containers.

I know there is the "--skip-interactive" flag for zypper ...

So my question is. Should we mark docker as "interactive" and if so, how do we do that?

Should we not restart docker when installing? I think you should, but am I wrong?

Are there other packages with similar problems? mariadb?

thanks in advance

jordi