[opensuse-packaging] need help to fix postgresql related troubles
Hello my buddies :-)

I need a bit of help to understand (at least just my concerning part) of
something I would qualify as "messy"

Here's what I normally understand of normal submission
In server:database:postgresql, I've postgresql-plr disabled build package
which auto-created (+/- sometimes I need one of server:database:postgresql
maintainer to create a link when a new version comes.)

Now, after an update to last upstream version, I was in the process to send sr
to factory but found uncomprehensible things for my part time contributor.

s:d:p/postgresql91-plr and s:d:p/postgresql92-plr
are link back to s:d:p/postgresql-plr
We can let them as they are, no more present in openSUSE:Factory.

Now I've two specials
s:d:p/postgresql93-plr and s:d:p/postgresql94-plr which are
marked as devel package for Factory but they link to
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/postgresql94-plr
As such they are not "magically" updated when I update postgresql-plr
and never propose a submission to Factory ?
This is what I don't understand ...
How can we fix those

Also both of them have only the corresponding PG_Version only spec and changes
files.

Also I would like to submit the 2 missing postgresql95-plr and postgresql96-
plr.
What is the best way to do it ?

Thanks for your help

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/server:database:postgresql/postgresql-plr