Re: [opensuse-packaging] Please help me with kicad-doc-4.0.5 build
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:16:47 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 14:34:45 CET schrieb Dave Plater:
I have a problem where kicad-doc update doesn't build in obs
home:plater/kicad-doc but builds on my local machine. Using build with a
chrooted build I get the same error as in obs but if I then chroot into
the build, the command that fails succeeds. In fact I can make clean and
make and it succeeds.

How can I nail down this problem? My knowledge of dblatex is weak maybe
somebody can look at the build log. I've enabled every debug option in
dblatex that I can find.

Not really an idea, but did you take a look at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:42.3/kicad-doc ?
It builds and could be a starting point for a branch.

HTH
Axel