[opensuse-packaging] Please help me with kicad-doc-4.0.5 build
I have a problem where kicad-doc update doesn't build in obs home:plater/kicad-doc but builds on my local machine. Using build with a chrooted build I get the same error as in obs but if I then chroot into the build, the command that fails succeeds. In fact I can make clean and make and it succeeds.

How can I nail down this problem? My knowledge of dblatex is weak maybe somebody can look at the build log. I've enabled every debug option in dblatex that I can find.

Thanks

Dave P