[opensuse-packaging] How can I find the python package to satisfy a missing python script dependency?
The script with this header works on my local machine but fails in obs, how can I find the python package that provides xml.etree.ElementTree :

import xml.etree.ElementTree as etree
import os
import shutil
import re
from subprocess import call

I've googled xml.etree.ElementTree and found that it exists as ElementTree.py, from that I used find to locate it under /usr/lib64/python2.7/ and used rpm to locate the package which turns out to be "python-xml" but I thought that maybe there was a python tool that could parse the headers and give me the package name.

Thanks

Dave P