Re: [opensuse-packaging] What's the easiest way to find python script dependencies?

On 09/01/2017 10:55, Sebastian wrote:
Hi,

The setup.py lists the hard-dependencies. Often there are
requirements.txt files listing optional requirements and/or recommended
versions.

You may also have a look at the tool py2pack:
https://github.com/openSUSE/py2pack/#usage

Sebastian