Re: [opensuse-packaging] Conflicting gcc versions?
Richard Biener wrote:
[...]
Yeah, not sure why 42.2 doesn't mirror what SLE12 does here. I think I
remember that GCC 6 was taken into 42.2 "early" (before we actually
released the Toolchain module update), so it has probably been
forgotten?

Well, those in charge of the project config were not notified of any
required changes. gcc6 came to 42.2 via automatic bot submission
from Factory in August. You approved the submission yourself. SLE
released gcc6 as maintenance update for GA in September.

AFAICS a mix of gcc 4.8, gcc 5 and gcc 6 libraries is used in SLE.
So we end up with three compilers in Ring0 now?

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel