Re: [opensuse-packaging] how to avoid SUSE-Backports-policy-SLE-conflict
On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 09:41:20AM +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
On Tue, Jan 03, Adrian Schröter wrote:

build-compare is infrastructure, at the same level as OBS itself.
build-compare is a package. It is content and not OBS infrastructure.

Even if its a package within the buildroot it remains essential build
infrastructure.

It comes from the SLE code stream, so you can modify it only there
via a maintenance update atm. I don't think that we want to make

I cant because it requires bugnumbers, which do not and can not exist
for the task build-compare is supposed to do.

Olaf, just open a bug describing the change you do in build-compare and
submit an updated build-compare for SLE12.

There is no specific business requirement on such a bugreport, we just
need one for tracking.

Ciao, Marcus