Re: [opensuse-packaging] how to avoid SUSE-Backports-policy-SLE-conflict
On Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 09:41:20 CET wrote Olaf Hering:
On Tue, Jan 03, Adrian Schröter wrote:

build-compare is infrastructure, at the same level as OBS itself.
build-compare is a package. It is content and not OBS infrastructure.

Even if its a package within the buildroot it remains essential build
infrastructure.

just like gcc, make, rpm, ... ?

It may for you, but for an OBS developer it is just content ;)

I suppose you plan to submit your packages to Backports, right?

I dont, other projects just use Backports as a base.
I will see how to deal with this and other breakage caused by the check.

well, you can just disable the check then.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx

(AG Nürnberg)