Re: [opensuse-packaging] how to avoid SUSE-Backports-policy-SLE-conflict
On Tue, Jan 03, Adrian Schröter wrote:

build-compare is infrastructure, at the same level as OBS itself.
build-compare is a package. It is content and not OBS infrastructure.

Even if its a package within the buildroot it remains essential build
infrastructure.

It comes from the SLE code stream, so you can modify it only there
via a maintenance update atm. I don't think that we want to make

I cant because it requires bugnumbers, which do not and can not exist
for the task build-compare is supposed to do.

I suppose you plan to submit your packages to Backports, right?

I dont, other projects just use Backports as a base.
I will see how to deal with this and other breakage caused by the check.

Olaf
< Previous Next >