Re: [opensuse-packaging] libqt5
Hi, in openSUSE I believe the Qt 5 version is found in
`/usr/bin/qmake-qt5`. You can find the package which has it by running
`cnf qmake-qt5`.

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017, 01:27 Axel Braun <axelbraun@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Karl,

Am Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 20:39:50 CET schrieben Sie:
With Qt 5 there isn't "one" devel package -- you'll have to look
through the build scripts and figure out what modules are required.

In your case, this project seems to be using qmake. In the file
"src/zyGrib.pro", you should see the following:

```
QT += widgets xml
QT += printsupport
[snip]
QT += network xml
```

You'll now need to find the corresponding module name on the Qt
website[1]. In this case, this project requires the following modules:

- Qt Core
- Qt GUI
- Qt Widgets
- Qt Print Support
- Qt Network
- Qt XML

Note that the Core and GUI modules are included by qmake by default,
and should be included as dependencies in the spec file.

To do so, use the C++ include name, but replace "Qt" with "Qt5" and
wrap the name inside "pkgconfig()". For example, if you need the "Qt
D-Bus" module:

```
Requires: pkgconfig(Qt5DBus) >= x.y.z
```

This should work for the vast majority of (if not all) cases -- please
correct me if something is incorrect or missing.

[1]: http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtmodules.html

That was very helpful, thanks a lot!
One more thing, as I'm not a C++ developer - where is qmake included? I could
not find it as package in one of the standard repos

docb@T520:~> zypper se --provides qmake
S | Name | Zusammenfassung
--+----------------
+----------------------------------------------------------------+------
| codelite | Powerful open-source, cross platform code editor for the
C/C++ | Paket
| debhelper | Helper programs for debian/rules
| Paket
| kdevelop5 | C++ IDE using KDE technologies based on KDevelop Platform
| Paket
| libqt5-creator | Lightweight IDE
| Paket

I tried the mentioned packages as build requirement, but still run into the
problem:

[ 94s] make[1]: /usr/bin/qmake: Command not found

Thanks
Axel