Re: [opensuse-packaging] opensuse / SLE conditional logic?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 11:51:55 -0400
On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg,

I've created linkpac's for unresolvable packages for SLE_12* and their
dependencies, which will take some time to build. I think I have all
the ocaml deps linked, but we'll need to wait and see and adjust as
needed.
--
Later,
Darin

Great. Suricata is a pretty major package. I think it would be worth
the effort to get into SLE 12 SP2, but I know nothing about that
process.

Getting the ocaml dependencies building in server:monitoring is
proving to be a pain due to some cyclic dependencies. Probably won't
have time to look into it much more today but I'll try to get it
resolved soonish.

No issue / urgency on my end.

What do you want me to do with the 13.1 / 13.2 builds? Just disable?
(I don't see suricata being used at this late stage of those 2
releases life.)

Thanks
Greg