Re: [opensuse-packaging] opensuse / SLE conditional logic?
On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lots of details on conditionals on the cross distro howto.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_cross_distribution_howto
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Specfile_guidelines

Lots of detail, yes. But not enough. :(

My impression is that "is_opensuse" is only defined for Leap 42.1 and
newer (including factory).

There's nothing in either page that tells me that, so I'm in the world
of undocumented features.

At its simplest my question is how to write a conditional such that it
is true for 13.1/13.2/42.1/42.2/Factory, but false for all versions of
SLE:

------
My thought was:

%if 0%{?is_opensuse}

but that seems to only be true for 42.1/42.2/Factory.
------

fyi: This relates to SR#433496 which I think you will be reviewing.
Maybe it needs to be revoked until I figure it out.

Thanks
Greg